Excellent training resources are available from the UC Santa Barbara LinkedIn Learning Center.
LinkedIn Learning - Google Essentials
We are pleased to announce that UCSB staff and faculty have access to a variety of self-paced training materials through our LinkedIn Learning Center and our lynda.com site license.
1. Gmail Essential Training: Master the basics of composing, sending, and replying to email in Gmail, Google's powerful email service. Jess Stratton shows how to best organize and work with your inbox, search email, and use shortcuts so you're more productive and effective.
2. Google Calendar Essential Training: Manage your personal and professional schedules better with Google Calendar. This course shows you how to get started scheduling events, keeping track of your to-dos, and accessing it all on the go.
3. Google Drive Essential Training: In this course, Jess Stratton covers organizing, finding, and sharing files with Google Drive, the cloud-based file storage and word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
To view the videos above:
1. Point your browser to the UCSB login page for LinkedIn Learning and click in Learning with Lynda.com content on the right navigation button.
2. Sign in with your UCSBnetID and UCSBnetID password.
3. In the search field at the top of the page, type gmail, google calendar, etc. to find each course.
4. Click Watch Now.
When done watching, log out of LinkedIn.com and it will remember where you stopped watching so you can easily find your place again.
Google Workspace Help
Google Workspace Help provides easy instructions on how to accomplish common tasks.
Gmail Help: Guides on how to manage your Gmail account, read, organize and find emails, configure settings, send emails, add contacts and more.
Google Calendar Help: Guides on how to create events, invite people to your event, respond to event invitations, delete an event and more.
Google Workspace Learning Center
Do you want to be a Google guru? The Google Workspace Learning Center is a learning playground for all of the Google products.