You can export data from Oracle Calendar (CorporateTime) and save it as a file that can be imported into another calendar. This must be done using the Windows desktop client. Here's how:
1. From the File menu, select Export Data....
2. In the "Export Utility" window select iCalendar File. Click Continue.
3. In the "Export iCalendar File" window, check the box for the type of data to export (eg, "Meetings, Day Events, Daily Notes").
4. Click the date Range button. Specify the From: and To: dates. We recommend exporting one year at a time (eg, from 01/01/11 to 12/31/11).
5. Type a File Name (eg, cal2012.ics) and browse to the location where you will save this file and know where to find it later.
6. Click Save.
7. Click OK.